Fitness machine - vertical Press
- Structure made of high quality oval steel tube 3mm. thick.
- Removable parts made of solid steel to avoid wear and tear problems.
- The machines are mounted on bearings (circular or linear) or bronze wheels and bearings.
- The guide bars are made of high-temperature treated stainless steel.
- Pulleys with bearings ensure smooth movement.
- The plates are made of high quality calibrated steel, hot rolled, laser cut and corrosion resistant. They are fitted with bushes to prevent friction and noise during exercise.
- Steel cable transmission resistant to a maximum load of 1,000 kg.
- Stainless steel plate selector pin with magnetised head to prevent the selector from slipping off during exercise.
- High quality heavy-duty steel counterweight.
- The painting process of the machines is carried out in a two-layer treatment tunnel.
- Protective fairing on the plate tower to prevent possible accidents while the plates are in motion.
- Adjustments on the seat, backrest and rollers, which allows the machines to be adapted to any user and helps to perform the exercises with the correct posture. Adjustment by means of an easy lever system.
- Upholstery made of 3 cm. thick foam rubber with 150 kg. of pressure, and fireproof leatherette.
- Waterproof PVC grips with anatomical shape.
- Pictograms explaining the correct posture for the exercise and the muscles involved in it.
- Includes bottle rack and towel holder.
Measurements, weight and load:
- Length: 143.5 cm.
- Width: 144.5 cm.
- Height: 153.5 cm.
- Weight: 263 kg.
- Maximum user weight: 150 kg.
- Total plate load: 100 kg.
- Plate load: 20 plates (5 kg.).
For this article : Consultations and orders on the phone +34 954 024 018 or [email protected]