FITNESS MACHINE DOMINATED POWER- FOND
Back Machine for assisted chin-line, works the following muscles:
Pectoralis major, triceps
Consult special discounts and price list for professionals.
Free shipping on orders over 242€*
2 years warranty. // √ 100% secure purchases.
Machine assisted weight training
- Structure built in 3 mm high quality oval steel tube. of thickness.
- Removable parts of solid steel with which wear problems are avoided.
- The guide bars are made of rectified and standardized steel (chromodide). The plates are of calibrated steel, painted in black, these have teflon rings of a superior quality, which produces a correct sliding and avoids friction noise. Plate tower with weight indicators in kg. and in lbs. Magnetized plate selectors. The magnets prevent the selector from coming out during exercise.
- Three layer paint treatment. A layer of epoxy powder and an anti-corrosion primer is applied to ensure the durability of the machines.
- Cable transmission
- The machines are mounted on bearings (circular or linear) or bronze wheels and bearings.
- Non-absorbent and non-slip rubber grips. They are highly resistant.
- Upholstery made of 3 cm foam rubber. thick with 150 kg. pressure and fire retardant leatherette. Seat, backrest and padded roller adjustments. It allows the adaptation of the machines to any user and helps to perform the exercises with the correct posture.
- Yellow adjustment selectors to easily locate them. Front and rear fairings to avoid accidents while the plates are moving. Counterbalanced arms. They cancel the weight of the part of the structure to be moved, to lift only the weight selected with the plates. Use of cam system to develop a uniform weight. It maintains the arm of force with a constant resistance during all the route.
- Explanatory pictogram on the correct posture for performing the exercise and the muscles involved in it.
- Maximum user weight: 180 kg.
Dimensions and weight:
- Length: 123 cm
- Width: 73 cm
- Height: 226 cm
- Total weight: 186 kg.
- Load plates: 86 kg.
For this article: Queries and orders on the phone 954 024 018 or firstname.lastname@example.org