IN-GROUND BASKETBALL HOOPS
Set of 2 regulation in-ground basketball hoops with anchor base system to use in schools, sports centres, public parks, clubs or any other sports facility. Anchored to the pavement by an anchor system, totally safe and solid. This system is fixed to the ground by concrete and the monotube post’s plate is screwed to the base at ground level.
Manufacturers of sports equipment and goods according to current regulations, specialists in all types of facilities.
Available price list for professionals.
Consult special discounts and price list for professionals.
International shipping quote. Free shipping in orders over 242€* to Spain and Portugal ports.
3 years warranty. // √ 100% secure shopping.
Set of In-ground Basketball Post with Anchor System
Retail price: includes 2 units.
- Projection: 165 cm.
- Central structure made of Ø114mm tube/pole. x 3,7mm, at the top of which it has a rectangular structure measuring 180 x 105 cm for the placement of the board (not included).
- Provided with braces behind the backboard fixed to the main post or pole, avoiding vibrations when hitting the ball on the backboard.
- At the bottom, it is provided with a 250 x 250mm that will be attached by screws to the anchor system (included) 60cm deep.
- The whole set is finished in black epoxy paint. Other colours upon request.
- Monotube in-ground basketball hoop manufactured according to regulatory standard to UNE-EN 1270.
- Brand: Coade.
- Backboards not included.
Does not include boards.
Sports equipment / equipment: Made in Spain.