Two lattice structure basketball goals:
- Manufactured from Ø 50 x 2 mm steel pipe, with lattice structure. Extra structures for fixing the basketball goals to the ceiling made from 80 x 80 mm steel pipe.
- The raising of the basketball goal is made by an electrical motor reducer composed by a brake, an ending stroke and a operation board (with rising, lowering and blockage options.
- The raising it is made by pulleys and non-turning steel cable.
- The whole basketball goal has an epoxy powder coated finishing.
- Designed as standard Conforms to EN 1270:2006.
Excludes backboards. Not included auxiliary structures in baskets on the ceiling if needed.