Two single stem structure basketball goals:
- Main structure made from 80 x 80 mm steel pipe.
- Extra structures for fixing the basketball goals to the ceiling made from 80 x 80 mm steel pipe. The raising of the basketball goal is made by an electrical motor reducer composed by a brake, an ending stroke and a operation board (with rising, lowering and blockage options).
- The raising it is made by pulleys and non-turning steel cable. They are also steel cables on both sides for security purposes in case of breaking of the main cable.
- The whole basketball goal has an epoxy powder coated finishing.
- Manufactured as standard CONFORMS TO EN 1270:2006.
Excludes backboards. Not included auxiliary structures in baskets on the ceiling if needed.
This basket is available in two models:
CBK-3002: Two single stem structure basketball goals with motorized lift control panel.
CBK-3002/ MD: Two single stem structure basketball goals with motorized remote control elevation.