IN-GROUND PICKLEBALL POSTS
Set of in-ground regulation pickleball posts for sports facilities. Made of metal according to the official regulations of the International Federation of Pickleball (IFP).
Suitable for professional use in matches or competitions, as well as for training sessions or to play in leisure areas.
To be installed in the sport court by ground sockets, not included.
Manufacturers of Sports Equipment| Sporting Goods made in Spain
Consult special discounts and price list for professionals.
International shipping quote. Free shipping in orders over 242€* to Spain and Portugal ports.
2 years warranty. // √ 100% secure shopping.
Pickleball Net Posts
- Made of metal in steel tube Ø80 mm x 2mm.
- Dimensions according to regulations: The net is at a height of 0.9144 m.
- Net tensioning system by endless tensioning winder.
- Finish: Black epoxy paint, for greater durability when used outdoors or in the open air.
- With official size.
- Brand Coade.
Characteristics of this Sport:
- An increasingly popular sport, it is a hybrid between tennis, badminton and ping pong (table tennis).
- It is played with a polymer racket or paddle and a perforated ball made of the same material.
- Sports facilities where it is usually played: club courts, sports centres and schools.
- Age range: children, adults and senior players.