FIELD HOCKEY GOALS
Set of two regulation field hockey goals according to European UNE-EN 750 standard. Made of aluminium profile posts and crossbars, plywood kick boards (humidity resistant) and net hooks (included) for attaching the net.
Suitable for outdoor use. To be used in matches, competitions and training sessions in sports facilities: clubs, sports centres, schools...
Consult special discounts and price list for professionals.
International shipping quote. Free shipping in orders over 242€* to Spanish ports.
2 years warranty. // √ 100% secure shopping.
Set of 2 Goals for Field Hockey Pitches
- Regulatory, manufactured in accordance with European standard UNE-EN 750.
- Posts and crossbars made of 50 x 75 mm aluminium profile, with rear slot for fixing PVC hooks (included) to hold the net. They shall be supplied in blue unless required in white.
- The entire frame is painted with white polyester powder paint, polymerised in an oven at 200 ºC.
- The angle formed by the posts and the crossbar is joined by welding, thus providing greater strength and solidity.
- Metal net supports in 35 mm diameter tube, with rear and side bases in 35 x 35 mm metal tube.
- Plywood kick boards 9 mm thick and 460 mm high on the inside.
- Dimensions - Official regulation dimensions (inner): 3.66 x 2.14 m.
- Brand: Coade.
- Nets not included (please consult).
- Professional use/ Professionals/ Clubs.
Manufacturers of sports equipment for sport fields.