ROLLER HOCKEY GOALS
Set of two metal roller hockey goals with regulation dimensions for matches or training sessions in sports clubs, sports halls or any other type of sports facility. Its characteristic curved shape and its colours lacquered in white and orange make them easily recognizable.
They also have diagonal corners for greater security during the game, with hooks to fasten the net and a steel cable that joins the lower curved structure with the upper one to give it greater robustness.
Frame made of 80 mm circular section metallic tube.
Consult special discounts and price list for professionals.
International shipping quote. Free shipping in orders over 242€* to Spain and Portugal ports.
3 years warranty. // √ 100% secure shopping.
Set of two roller hockey goals
- Metal roller hockey goals manufactured with the following regulation dimensions: 1.05 high by 1.70m long.
- Regarding each goal, the orange lacquered frame is composed of two posts and a crossbar, formed by an 80 mm diameter circular section tube. The upper corners will form an angle of 45º with respect to the horizontal and vertical.
- The lower structure is manufactured by an outer radius arc of 1.10m in a Ø 50 mm tube. Welded to structure is fixed a 12 cm inner goal bar.
- The upper rear structure is built by a rectangle and a semi-arc in a 15mm diameter tube. Plus, two bars that give it greater strength to it.
- Our roller hockey goals are also provided with a vertical bar that joins these rear structures, giving the team greater strength and solidity.
- The entire lower and upper back is served white lacquered.
- Each goal is painted in polyester powder with oven polymerization at 200 ° C.
- Including net hooks for a correct fixation, both in the goal posts as in the crossbar and in the curved bottom. They will be served in blue unless they are required in white.
- Brand: Coade.
- Net is not included.