GOALS FOR ROLLER-SKATE HOCKEY
Set of two goals for roller skates hockey with regulatory measures for games or training in sports clubs, sports halls or any other type of sports installations. Its characteristic curved shape and its colors lacquered in white and orange make them easily recognizable.
They also have diagonal corners for greater security in the game, with hooks for securing the net and this model also has a strap that joins the lower structure curved with the upper one to give it greater robustness.
Frade made of 80 mm circular section aluminum tube.
Consult special discounts and price list for professionals.
Free shipping on orders over 242€*
2 years warranty. // √ 100% secure purchases.
Set of two roller hockey goals
- Aluminum goals roller skates hockey manufactured with measures 1.05 high by 1.70m long.
- Regarding each goal, the orange lacquered frame is composed of two posts and a crossbar, formed by an 80 mm diameter circular section aluminum tube. The upper corners will form an angle of 45º with respect to the horizontal and vertical.
- The lower structure is manufactured by an outer radius arch of 1.10m in a Ø 50 mm tube, welded to the frame. Welded to said structure is a 12 cm inner goal bar.
- The upper rear structure is built by a rectangle and a semi-arc in a 15mm diameter tube. Plus two welded bars that give it greater strength to it.
- Our roller hockey goals also feature a vertical bar that joins these rear structures, giving the team greater strength and solidity.
- The entire lower and upper back is served white lacquered.
- Each goal is painted in polyester powder with oven polymerization at 200 ° C.
- Including net hooks for a correct fixation, both in the goal posts as in the crossbar and in the curved bottom.
- Brand: Coade
- Does not include net.