ROLLER HOCKEY GOALS
Set of two goals for roller skates hockey with regulatory measures for games or training in sports clubs, sports halls or any other type of sports installations. Its characteristic curved shape and its colors lacquered in white and orange make them easily recognizable.
They also have diagonal corners for greater security in the game, with hooks for securing the net and this model also has a strap that joins the lower structure curved with the upper one to give it greater robustness.
Frade made of 80 mm circular section metallic tube.
Consult special discounts and price list for professionals.
International shipping quote. Free shipping in orders over 242€* to Spanish ports.
2 years warranty. // √ 100% secure shopping.
Set of two roller hockey goals
- Metallic goals roller skates hockey manufactured with measures 1.05 high by 1.70m long.
- Regarding each goal, the orange lacquered frame is composed of two posts and a crossbar, formed by an 80 mm diameter circular section tube. The upper corners will form an angle of 45º with respect to the horizontal and vertical.
- The lower structure is manufactured by an outer radius arch of 1.10m in a Ø 50 mm tube Welded to said structure is a 12 cm inner goal bar.
- The upper rear structure is built by a rectangle and a semi-arc in a 15mm diameter tube. Plus two bars that give it greater strength to it.
- Our roller hockey goals also feature a vertical bar that joins these rear structures, giving the team greater strength and solidity.
- The entire lower and upper back is served white lacquered.
- Each goal is painted in polyester powder with oven polymerization at 200 ° C.
- Including net hooks for a correct fixation, both in the goal posts as in the crossbar and in the curved bottom. They will be served in blue unless they are required in white.
- Brand: Coade
- Does not include net.